Engine Rebuild Kit and Parts Online Catalog
|Engine Rebuild & Assembly||Balancing & Blueprinting||Cylinder Heads||About the owner of RPM|
|Engine Rebuild Kits||Engine Start-up||Other Related Web Sites Page 1||Frequently Asked Questions|
|Crankshafts||Degree Cam||Other Related Web Sites Page 2||Purchase warranty & Return Information|
Cylinder Heads Order Form
CCH = COMPLETE CYLINDER HEAD (cylinder head as below) with New or non-welded remanufactured head assembled with camshaft, lifters or rockers and rocker shafts (if applicable). No welds.
CHV = CYLINDER HEAD New or non-welded remanufactured head assembled with valves, guides, springs, retainers, keepers, and valve stem seals. No welds.
CH = CYLINDER HEAD New, bare head with seats & guides.
New or Non-welded Remanufactured - Purchased outright - No Core Charge
We offer added discounts to garages, parts houses, dealerships and machine shops.
We also offer valves, gasket sets and parts for these cylinder heads separately.
Call toll free to purchase at 1-866-700-5877 or to check stock and/or order, fill out the Order Form or e-mail to check part numbers and prices for valves, gasket sets and parts.
Most cylinder heads are remanufactured, not new, unless stated as new.
These prices are not current.
Acura Audi Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth Daewoo Eagle Ford Geo/GM/Chevy Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Kia Lexus Mazda Mitsubishi Nissan Scion Subaru Suzuki Toyota Volkswagen
Another section of cylinder heads below:
Misc. Domestic & Import New Cylinder Heads (except where noted) = BMW, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Ford, GM, Isuzu, Mazda, Saab, Toyota, Volvo
- Small Block Chevy Performance cast iron cylinder heads
- Up to 30 HP gain from OEM heads
- Extra thick deck surface
- Tru-Cast technology
- Heart shaped combustion chambers
- High-flow 170cc* intake runners
- Screw-in rocker arm studs
- Integral valve guides
- Accepts standard accessories
- 3-angle valve job & radius exhaust seats
- Machined valve cover rails
Part # Description Price $ Ea.
175672 2.020/1.600 67cc/170 Straight Plug 283.34 175679 1.940/1.500 67cc/170cc Straight Plug 283.34 175679L 1.940/1.500 67cc /170cc Straight Plug+ 283.34 175762 2.020/1.60 76cc /170cc Straight Plug 283.34 175769 1.940/1.500 76cc /170cc Straight Plug 283.34 906679 1.940/1.500 67cc /175cc Vortec* 283.34
+ Late-model intake face and 1/2" water hole
* 175cc intake runners, 3/4" reach plug
- Small Block Chevy High Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- High grade aluminum alloy
- Advanced port design for greater flow
- Fully machined guides and seats
- Multi-angle seat design for performance valve springs
Part # Description Price $ Ea.
190002A 2.020/1.600 64cc/190cc Angle Plug 373.79 190002S 2.020/1.600 64cc/190cc Straight Plug 373.79 190011 2.020/1.600 64cc/190cc VORTEC 391.34 190016 2.020/1.600 64cc/190cc LS6 445.34 210003A 2.020/1.600 64cc/210cc Angle Plug 373.79 210003S 2.020/1.600 64cc/210cc Straight Plug 373.79
- Engine Quest Performance Small Block Chevrolet cylinder heads.
- 220cc Intake Runners - New Bare cast iron cylinder heads
- For Max street performance, Oval Track, Drag Race
- Best suited for 383-400 running 3.500-8.000 rpm range
- Designed for more torque across mid-range
- Excellent short track power and throttle response
Part # Description Guide I.D. Intake Port
Price $ ea. CC220BA 2.02/1.60
11/32" 1.23" 2.23" 1.35" 1.35" 449.39 CC220BS 2.02/1.60
11/32" 1.23" 2.23" 1.35" 1.35" 449.39 CC220DA 2.02/1.60
11/32" 1.23" 2.23" 1.35" 1.35" 449.39 CC220DS 2.02/1.60
11/32" 1.23" 2.23" 1.35" 1.35" 449.39
AP = angle plug
SP = straight plug